Dr. Mark Kriskovich MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Cookeville, TN

• Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2015
Excellent Doctor & On Top Of His Game!
Excellent doctor. He is very personable and listened well to my symptoms and concerns. He ended up referring me to a specialist who made a wrong diagnosis (or should I say he lacked to make a diagnosis at all). Kriskovich would not let it go and has been an advocate for me into getting the proper care I need. His actions have essentially saved me from going blind later down the road. I couldn't recommend him enough, so thankful to find a provider who actually cares about his patients!

April 24th, 2015
Dr. Kriskovich
He must have gotten the vacation :-) He was efficient, explanatory, and thorough. He answered questions I asked and some I didn't - clearly and professionally. He referred me to 2 other doctors he felt I needed, had secretary set up visits. Told me what I would need when I went, which showed helpfulness for me and professional courtesy for his colleagues. Gave me his card in case I had further issues. No, I am not his mother, but I did stay at a Holiday Express recently..and know everyone has a bad day. Sadly, it's always the ones that go those days that write reviews. I wanted to assure anyone headed his way not to worry based on the bad ones, like I did.

April 17th, 2015
I saw Dr. Kriskovich today - for the 3rd time. My sentiments are the same as the reviewer from. I was made to feel like a fool. I guess he still needs that vacation. And, I won't go back to him either!

April 7th, 2012
Unfriendly, Arrogant , Obnoxiuous and Condescending
My family doctor recommended Dr. Kristovich based on a recommendation from my audiologist that I see an ENT because of a hearing problem which she couldn't explain. After the usual formalities in the examining room with Dr. Kristovich's nurse, the doctor entered and without introducing himself started scolding me for not having a copy of an audiogram previously made by an audioligist that I no longer used. I was completely dumbfounded. He said that I would have to contact my previous audiologist and get an audiogram that she made so he could analyze the difference between the two. I was in to see Dr. Kristovich so he could examine me to find out for himself what was wrong with my hearing and not to determine based on audiologists findings. He wouldn't listen to what I had to say. I was rushed out the door before I could explain my symtoms. I was made to feel like a child that did something wrong. I am 68 years old and certainly don't need this kind of treatment. Needless to say I will not go back to him, and certainly would not recommend him for anything. I think he may need a vacation.

December 8th, 2016