inactive

• Family Medicine Cleveland, OH

March 12th, 2016
excellent doctor

VERY GOOD DR.!!!!
Dr. Krofina is an excellent Dr. I have been coming to see him since 2010 & he has been great. I even once considered seeing another Dr. which was only 5 mts. away from me; but after seeing this Dr. I knew that I had best to stick with Dr. Krofina. After every single apt. with him you can tell that he truly cares about your health & is willing to listen to your concerns. He also thoughrouly explains everything you need to know about your overall health. I feel extremely satisfied with seeing him & it is definitely worth the extra mile to travel!!!