A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Krotowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Arthritis, Caribbean Health Care, and Diabetes.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krotowski graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krotowski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island College Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krotowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Krotowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Krotowski practice?
Dr. Mark Krotowski practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Krotowski, Dr. Markus Krotowski, Dr. Marlon Krotowski, Dr. Marcelo Krotowski, Dr. Marc Krotowski, Dr. Marcellus Krotowski