A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Krotowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Krotowski is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krotowski
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krotowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Krotowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krotowski graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krotowski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Krotowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Krotowski practice?
- Dr. Mark Krotowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Krotowski practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.