A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Krotowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Krotowski is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krotowski
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krotowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Krotowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krotowski graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krotowski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Krotowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Krotowski practice?
- Dr. Mark Krotowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Krotowski practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.