A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kruger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kruger, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kruger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Saul Kruger MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Kruger practice?
- Dr. Mark Kruger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kruger practices Emergency Medicine near Maitland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Maitland Emergency Physicians.