A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Krugman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Krugman, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Krugman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Krugman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Krugman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Evans Krugman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Krugman practice?
- Dr. Mark Krugman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Krugman practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Plastic Surgeons and Santa Ana Surgeons.