A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kuby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kuby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kuby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuby graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kuby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Benjamin Kuby MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Kuby practice?
- Dr. Mark Kuby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kuby practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Infectious Disease Doctors.