Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Billing problems! show details Billing problems!
Aug 5th, 2013

The most memorable experience I had at this office is the AWFUL insurance billing !!! Over a year, back in 2012 I saw Dr. Kucker , paid my co pay at that time, had a cold, was told to get some over the counter mucus medication, no antibiotic prescribed, was just a cold. I get a bill from this office over a year later. I no longer have this insurance so can not go back on them, I also no longer go to Dr. Kucker (a very nice Doctor), I called to see why I was being billed for a visit over a year ago and was told, this would be taken care of and that I did not owe it. This was in April of 2013, now today Aug 2013, I receive a bill for that same visit and I call to see what is going on this time and they say I owe it! Wow, what a wonderful way of doing business.... If I owed it in the first place then bill me for it. But at least do it with in a few months! I will pay it, don't wait a year later and tell me oh it will be taken care of, and then four months later send me the bill again and say I owe it. With it being 90 days past due!! What kind of racket is this anyway??? So, now the staff says, oh who you spoke with does not do the billing. You owe it! She did say, I could e-mail my question! LOL.... I told her that is ok, I will pay it.

waight problem show details waight problem
Sep 10th, 2012

Doc, was great with all support as well as his staff. Changed my life.

my opinion show details my opinion
Aug 9th, 2012

My doctor, Dr. Kucker is GREAT! He diagnosed what was wrong with me in no time. He also helped me by calling in a prescription for me when I couldn't go to his office due to illness. His office staff is great and enjoyable.

Jul 6th, 2011

Best Doctor I ever had with great sense of humor and will never hurry you out . He is a warm, genuinely caring guy. Patch Adams has nothing on the doc. Miss him badly since moving back to Hawaii. He cares. Wish I could find another like him.

I like Dr Kucker show details I like Dr Kucker
by "E" on Dec 9th, 2008

He is very good doctor, caring and will spend time with you. You never feel rushed. The only thing is you usually wait in the waiting room awhile.