Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Richard Roehr on Mar 24th, 2016

I have been with Dr Kucker for aprox. 14 years. He is a very good Dr. I have never had a problem with anything he has diagnosed or the meds he has prescribed me. And if you have a problem you need to talk to him about , he will spend the time to listen to you .

The Best show details The Best
by W southard on May 1st, 2015

I hate to think of the day he won't be doctoring any more always first rate service his staff is second to none Hope is the most caring helpful nurse ever

waight problem show details waight problem
Sep 10th, 2012

Doc, was great with all support as well as his staff. Changed my life.

my opinion show details my opinion
Aug 9th, 2012

My doctor, Dr. Kucker is GREAT! He diagnosed what was wrong with me in no time. He also helped me by calling in a prescription for me when I couldn't go to his office due to illness. His office staff is great and enjoyable.

Jul 6th, 2011

Best Doctor I ever had with great sense of humor and will never hurry you out . He is a warm, genuinely caring guy. Patch Adams has nothing on the doc. Miss him badly since moving back to Hawaii. He cares. Wish I could find another like him.

I like Dr Kucker show details I like Dr Kucker
by "E" on Dec 9th, 2008

He is very good doctor, caring and will spend time with you. You never feel rushed. The only thing is you usually wait in the waiting room awhile.