A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kuhn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kuhn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuhn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Kuhn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Mark Kuhn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kuhn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.