A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kuper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kuper, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kuper, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuper graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuper has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Pierre Kuper DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Kuper practice?
- Dr. Mark Kuper has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kuper practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Rose, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.