Learn more about Dr. Mark Kuper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kuper, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuper
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kuper, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuper graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuper has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Pierre Kuper DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Kuper practice?
- Dr. Mark Kuper has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kuper practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Rose, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.