Dr. Mark Kuper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Kuper?

May 25th, 2017

Smh

Takes to long sending meds

May 20th, 2017

Dr. Kuper is hands down the most knowledgeable professional Dr. I have been treated by in a long time. I recommend him to everyone. He has given me my life back. I have pretty much no pain. His Physical Therapy program is the best around. Go see him and see for yourself!

May 20th, 2017

I give Dr Kuper a 12 out of 10. The best of the best.

May 18th, 2017

Simply amazing! 10 out of 10. Dr Kuper is personable, knowledgable & friendly. Amazing and helpful staff. Can't say enough good things.

May 18th, 2017

Best Doctor in town!!

Dr. Kuper is simply amazing. He is honest, professional and treated my back and allowed me to have a normal active life.

March 25th, 2017

Amazing Doctor! Highly recommended.

Dr. Kuper is a gentle giant. He is extremely knowledgeable in many different areas of Orthopedics and Spine.

October 25th, 2016

Poor treatment if i recieved any st all

Dr kipper had good bed side manner at the office in the weather fire if you were lucky to be seen by him...his NP is far from knowing what he's doing or what the problem or why I was there...I've had to tell them why I was there...and if you didnt come when they said you wouldn't get your pain meds or back injection for pain or they had to be reminded.I attended therapy and it pertained of a hot pack that was so hot I couldn't lean back and I informed the therapist that the heat pad was so hot i couldn't use he said nothing he was not busy looking at his phone....I also had tens unit on 2 days and therapy was over. Trying to get a care plan from dr kuper. He just said I'm not a candidate for surgery.he did say all my diagnosis which all were very in depth and he never used imaging when giving pain injection. On my last visit was for pain injection.that I didn't get as told byNP that I would never recieve pain.me med. muscle muscle relaxer or any other meds anld got up and walked out of the room....all the staff sucks except for Michelll.they always sounprofessional And it was true that he gave meds for 2 weeke and when you were to see the doc you didn't and it took 2 hours to get in and 30 or 45 min in the exam room. I pray I never have to see this doctor ever again and would never recommend any person I know. .I have felt like a child regarding my meds iv never taken more meds than his prescriptions. Im sad knowing things and the staff made my life miserable z!##### Muscle ... .

September 4th, 2016

In pain the time I tell friend to go to him dislike he can't stop

September 4th, 2016

My Hero

I was bucked off my horse. The doctor that I first saw in the ER was going to put me in a brace and send me home. Dr Kuper came in and looked at my X-rays and said, "You're not going anywhere." He performed surgery on my back the next day. I am SO fortunate because I have talked to other people with the same injury (fracture of L2) and they haven't done as well as me. It is 3 years post surgery and I can do everything I could before. As a matter of fact, I rode my horse again 2 months and 26 days after having 2 rods and 11 screws in my back. I was so lucky he was my doctor.

July 22nd, 2016

they never answer the phones and never return calls when they say they will, when you get your refills you have to wait over a week for them to fix things . if medicaid allows me to i am looking for a better place to go to

June 5th, 2016

All they care about is money. Before you know it , they will have you going there "Several" times a month only so they can collect from the insurance company...

April 23rd, 2016

This group is not about fixing people , there ALL about how many more times came they make an appointment for you. Quiet frequently , I heard we can only fill a portion of your pain prescription because the state Off of us........ You need to come talk to our on staff therapist In order to keep the state off of us. You need to come see our on staff physical therapist in order to keep the state off of us....... It's was all lies....... Their billing department is the worst. They incorrectly coded one of the insurance invoices causing the insurance company not to pay the several hundred dollar bill. After one call to the insurance company we were told what to tell the Dr's office so it could be coded correctly and the insurance would pay 100 % of the bill...After several calls to his office we were told that we would be required to pay the bill because we signed a form stating we would pay whatever the insurance wouldn't pay. His office informed us that they were not going to re code the bill and we need to send them a check......Mark Kuper is a very nice person but don't let that fool you. He calls the shots there. He is the problem and insist that the rest of his staff takes the blame ..... I WILL NEVER go back there...... I totally understand the staff's attitude and un willingness to help people because they have made most patients very un happy . Save yourself or a love one's misery and the heart ache of this group offerings . Go to another Doctor........