Dr. Mark Kuper DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 25th, 2016
Poor treatment if i recieved any st all
Dr kipper had good bed side manner at the office in the weather fire if you were lucky to be seen by him...his NP is far from knowing what he's doing or what the problem or why I was there...I've had to tell them why I was there...and if you didnt come when they said you wouldn't get your pain meds or back injection for pain or they had to be reminded.I attended therapy and it pertained of a hot pack that was so hot I couldn't lean back and I informed the therapist that the heat pad was so hot i couldn't use he said nothing he was not busy looking at his phone....I also had tens unit on 2 days and therapy was over. Trying to get a care plan from dr kuper. He just said I'm not a candidate for surgery.he did say all my diagnosis which all were very in depth and he never used imaging when giving pain injection. On my last visit was for pain injection.that I didn't get as told byNP that I would never recieve pain.me med. muscle muscle relaxer or any other meds anld got up and walked out of the room....all the staff sucks except for Michelll.they always sounprofessional And it was true that he gave meds for 2 weeke and when you were to see the doc you didn't and it took 2 hours to get in and 30 or 45 min in the exam room. I pray I never have to see this doctor ever again and would never recommend any person I know. .I have felt like a child regarding my meds iv never taken more meds than his prescriptions. Im sad knowing things and the staff made my life miserable z!##### Muscle ... .

September 3rd, 2016
My Hero
I was bucked off my horse. The doctor that I first saw in the ER was going to put me in a brace and send me home. Dr Kuper came in and looked at my X-rays and said, "You're not going anywhere." He performed surgery on my back the next day. I am SO fortunate because I have talked to other people with the same injury (fracture of L2) and they haven't done as well as me. It is 3 years post surgery and I can do everything I could before. As a matter of fact, I rode my horse again 2 months and 26 days after having 2 rods and 11 screws in my back. I was so lucky he was my doctor.

July 22nd, 2016
they never answer the phones and never return calls when they say they will, when you get your refills you have to wait over a week for them to fix things . if medicaid allows me to i am looking for a better place to go to

June 5th, 2016
All they care about is money. Before you know it , they will have you going there "Several" times a month only so they can collect from the insurance company...

April 23rd, 2016
This group is not about fixing people , there ALL about how many more times came they make an appointment for you. Quiet frequently , I heard we can only fill a portion of your pain prescription because the state Off of us........ You need to come talk to our on staff therapist In order to keep the state off of us. You need to come see our on staff physical therapist in order to keep the state off of us....... It's was all lies....... Their billing department is the worst. They incorrectly coded one of the insurance invoices causing the insurance company not to pay the several hundred dollar bill. After one call to the insurance company we were told what to tell the Dr's office so it could be coded correctly and the insurance would pay 100 % of the bill...After several calls to his office we were told that we would be required to pay the bill because we signed a form stating we would pay whatever the insurance wouldn't pay. His office informed us that they were not going to re code the bill and we need to send them a check......Mark Kuper is a very nice person but don't let that fool you. He calls the shots there. He is the problem and insist that the rest of his staff takes the blame ..... I WILL NEVER go back there...... I totally understand the staff's attitude and un willingness to help people because they have made most patients very un happy . Save yourself or a love one's misery and the heart ache of this group offerings . Go to another Doctor........

December 23rd, 2015
I don't have a major problem with Dr. Kuper yet but with his staff and the way his office is run.

October 10th, 2015
DO NOT GO TO THIS DR. his office is very unpleasant, he did surgery on me and messed me up BAD going in this week for surgery to fix what he messed up, have heard he can't and is not supposed to be able to do any surgery any more but somehow he is doing it under another Dr name, the front office staff are a JOKE and the most incompetent excuses as human beings, when I went to pick up my med records they gave me a run around then I did not receive all of my records and gave me someone eles along with part of mine. This place of(business) needs SHUT DOWN

August 14th, 2015
This Doctor's office is the worst experience I've ever experienced. One person doesn't know what the next person is doing. When I met Dr. Kuper he came across as being caring, compassionate and concerned but that is not the case!! His staff lies to me, threatens to withhold my pain meds if I don't come into the office 2 and 3 times a week for physical therapy. I explained to them I am disabled and not able to pay the copay that often because I'm on a fixed income and ask if I could do less PT and they refused and said if I do not follow their recommendations I will not receive my meds. This was after I was told by their consultant that PT would not help me because I needed surgery. I was told I would be referred to a orthopedic specialist 2 months ago and every time I inquire about the referral I'm told a different answer and no one ever returns my calls. Anytime I question what I'm being told or my treatment plan they tell me that I need to find a new provider. The staff is rude, they lie to your face they are incompetent and uncaring. They treat you as if your are a drug addict instead of a pain patient. I have found them to be the worst Pain Management facility by far. They have not shown proper care or concern they've only shown to want the payments and could care less about my pain or my quality of life!! DO NOT USE THIS "DOCTOR" YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray this helps someone!

July 31st, 2015
Terrible experience
The staff at this practice are some of the most rude I have ever dealt with. Depending on the day you can be left sitting and waiting up to an hour or more. After the first two visits I never again actually saw Dr. Kuper but instead was relegated to his PA who has some of the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. Even after you are finally seen you sometimes wait another thirty minutes for them to get your prescriptions ready. Overall one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a doctors practice.

July 24th, 2015
Awful
Front office staff is horrible, unprofessional, racist against whites, yells at patients, inept, rude, and treats you like a drug addict Dr. Kuper himself was great, however, you only see him once, never again. When you call to have a nurse call because you are in the hospital, they NEVER call you back. The lady who schedules physical therapy is equally unprofessional. She talks bad about one of the therapists to the other therapist, behind his back....gossip. Plus she and front office are on their cell phones frequently! DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU WANT TO BE HEALED, TREATED WITH RESPECT, OR EXPECT TO BE SEEN BY DR. KUPER EVER AGAIN!!

July 8th, 2015
hoping and praying for help ive done nothing wrong
he is a great doctor and has helped me considerably over the past year and half but this last appointment there is a such a thing as a to clean urine test so now i am made to suffer with no meds until it is figured out 5 to 14 days i have been told i would be called we will see

May 26th, 2015
THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL DR. AND STAFF I HAVE EVER SEEN
My husband has been a patient of Dr Kuper for almost a year now. During this year he has seen Dr Kuper maybe 3 times. Every visit is always so stressful. The office staff is so rude and very incompetent. My husband lives in chronic back pain and Dr Kuper doesn't care. The only reason we go to him is because he is the only Dr. within 50 miles that takes Amerigroup Ins. This has been the most horrible experience we have ever had with any Dr. The office staff will not return calls. They will not look to see if a fax has come thru. They will however make your life miserable when it comes to your health and your pain. Talk about stressful. Please look as hard as you can to find another Dr. I am not sure if this Dr. even has a real License to practice medicine.