A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kuperwaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kuperwaser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuperwaser
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kuperwaser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kuperwaser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuperwaser graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuperwaser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Kuperwaser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Kuperwaser practice?
- Dr. Mark Kuperwaser has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kuperwaser practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.