A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kuperwaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kuperwaser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuperwaser
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kuperwaser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kuperwaser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuperwaser graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuperwaser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark C Kuperwaser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Kuperwaser practice?
- Dr. Mark Kuperwaser has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kuperwaser practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.