Learn more about Dr. Mark Kurd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kurd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurd
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Kurd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurd graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kurd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Faisal Kurd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Kurd practice?
- Dr. Mark Kurd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kurd practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near King of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Media, PA.
See King of Prussia Surgeons and King of Prussia Orthopedic Surgeons.