Learn more about Dr. Mark Kurd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kurd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurd graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kurd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Faisal Kurd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Kurd practice?
- Dr. Mark Kurd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kurd practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Charlotte, NC.
See King Of Prussia Surgeons.