inactive

Mark F Kurd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 4th, 2016
Double Fusion Decompression Surgery with Instruments
He's has excellent bedside manner and very thorough with his work. I am almost pain free after a double fusion decompression spinal surgery with instruments. Amazing work and I would highly recommend him for any spinal issues you may have.

June 8th, 2016
Dr Kurd performed spinal surgery on me. The surgery was a complete success. I had suffered with severe pain & an inability to walk for 15 months. When I woke up from surgery the pain was gone. He is not only a phenomenal surgeon but my hero!

March 28th, 2016
I traveled to PA from Maine on a recommendation to see Dr Mark Kurd for recurring back pain, sciatica, etc. The visit went fine and Dr Kurd ordered an MRI to be completed in Maine, offering to have my results reviewed with me by phone to spare a trip for a visit that wouldn't include more than dialogue of the findings. MONTHS later, I have not been able to get anyone on the phone to discuss with me. Based on my initial visit w Dr Kurd, I would be shocked if he knew the behavior and lack of professionalism of his staff. I have found his team to be flip, argumentative, uncaring and non-responsive. As a professional myself, I would be horrified to be represented in the way Carmine, in particular, represents Dr Kurd. Ultimately, I called today to have my scans mailed to me I order to find someone to help me w my back. I explained my difficulty in getting a call back and was once again spoken over. No apology. None expected. Use this practice if you don't care to be treated well, or treated at all for that matter. The worst experience at a medical facility I have ever had. Terrible.

September 24th, 2015
Dr. Kurd is a true asset to Rothman. His knowledge, professionalism, bed side manner, and caring for a surgical patient is beyond any Dr. I've experienced in the past.

September 24th, 2015
My Aching Back
He gave me the hope I needed that I would be relatively pain free after surgery, and he delivered. I came to Rothman because OIP in Harrisburg didn't give me a very good outlook for my future. He was up front and explained the procedure in terms that I could understand. I would do this all over again if necessary,and have already recommended him to my friends.