Dr. Mark Kuriata DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Saint Joseph, MI

3.4

April 21st, 2017
Very professional office
My experience at this facility in St. Joseph and there satelite office in Dowagiac has been very good. I have had several check-ups for skin cancer. I also had a facial surgery. The results of the facial surgery was exceptional. Dr. Kuriata did not perform the surgery but was there during the surgery. I highly recommend this office.

October 21st, 2014
Dr. Kuriata is great! Don't bother with the negative reviews.
I've always had a great experience at Dr. Kuriata's office in St. Joseph. While I will say the wait isn't always as quick as it could be, it is well worth it. He's very gentle and easy to talk to - great bedside manner and you can tell he's extremely knowlegable in what he does. I've had him do surgery on me to remove a skin cancer before and was so impressed with the way it all turned out in the end. Not only am I cancer free but you can hardly tell I had surgery because the scar isnt very noticable. He's definitely good at what he does. Not sure what prompted all the negative reviews but you can tell they are probably all from the same person. I've never experienced any of the problems they mentioned. Some people are just never happy.

January 20th, 2013
Poor Customer Service
One of the ladies at the front desk treated me like I was stupid. I don't know if she is still there. My consultation was maybe a year ago. Also the lady who gave the consultation barely looked at my skin. I did not go back and I'm still looking for somewhere else to go.

January 16th, 2013
SCARY!!!
STAY AWAY FROM DR. KURIATA AND THIS OFFICE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!

December 9th, 2010
Very Bad experience!
I has to go to a compentent Plastic Surgeon to correct a failed dermabrasion performed by this Doctor on my chin! it left a very ugly ring/circle on my chin!that has a indictation a round circle! it looked foreign to me! it NEVER healed! This is a part of my face here! It was a very sad and frustrating experience for me! NEVER AGAIN will I go back to this dermatolgy office or this Doctor again!