A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kurzawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kurzawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurzawa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurzawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kurzawa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzawa graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kurzawa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Kurzawa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Kurzawa practice?
- Dr. Mark Kurzawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kurzawa practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians and Clinton Township Geriatric Doctors.