A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kurzawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kurzawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurzawa
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kurzawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kurzawa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzawa graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kurzawa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Kurzawa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Kurzawa practice?
- Dr. Mark Kurzawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kurzawa practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians and Clinton Township Geriatric Doctors.