Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Kushner
Dr. Mark Kushner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prince Frederick, MD. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kushner is affiliated with Calvert Memorial Hosp and University of Illinois Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Kushner has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Kushner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prince Frederick, MD.
Dr. Peter Wisniewski
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Prince Frederick, MD 0.01 mi24
Dr. Sureshbhai Patel
Prince Frederick, MD 0.10 mi20
Dr. Waseema Dalvi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Prince Frederick, MD 0.10 mi14