A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kutner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kutner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kutner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kutner, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutner graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kutner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Kutner MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Kutner practice?
- Dr. Mark Kutner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kutner practices Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pulmonologists.