A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kutner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kutner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutner
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kutner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kutner, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutner graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kutner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Kutner MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Kutner practice?
- Dr. Mark Kutner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kutner practices Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Pulmonologists.