A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kwartowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kwartowitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwartowitz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kwartowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Kwartowitz DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kwartowitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Kwartowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kwartowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Orthopedic Surgeons.