A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kwartowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kwartowitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwartowitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwartowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwartowitz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kwartowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Kwartowitz DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kwartowitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Kwartowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kwartowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills , MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.