Mark A Kwartowitz, DO

2300 Haggerty Rd
Suite 1110
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
(248) 669-2000
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Sep 4th, 2014

Dr. Kwartowitz and the entire staff at Lederman Kwartowitz took great care of me after my shoulder was hurt in a car accident. They have the MLS laser which made more of a difference in my recovery than words can describe! I would recommend Lederman Kwartowitz Orthopedics to anyone!!!

|  Best Dr.Ever  |  show details
by Jade Mayer on Aug 18th, 2014

He is hands down the best doctor in the orthopedic community! We are close friends with his family and love their company. You couldn't ask for a better man. We love him so much!!!!!!!!!!! Always at your assistance... LUV Dr.K!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Jack on Aug 13th, 2013

Dr. Kwartowitz is the man! I have been active my whole life until I injured my shoulder during a softball game and found out I had a torn rotator cuff. After having shoulder surgery with Dr. K I'm back on the team! Not only did I not wait at all in the waiting room, the staff was so friendly and helpful! Thanks again Dr. K I definitely will be sending my family and friends to see you!

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

Wait time to see the doctor can be a little long but I can promise you that it is definitely worth the wait. Dr. Kwartowitz is a beyond exceptional surgeon that gets patients back to what they want to do, need to do, and have to do! He does his best to squeeze patients in to see him especially in emergency cases. He has such a postive attitude and listens to patients making them feel important. He answers any and all questions that are brought to his attention and is very truthful. Again I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is serious about getting help and treatment.