A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Abramson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Abramson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leonard Abramson MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Abramson practice?
- Dr. Mark Abramson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Abramson practices Urology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Urologists.