A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Allen, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Allen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Allen MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Allen practice?
- Dr. Mark Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Allen practices Urology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Urologists.