A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Allen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lynn Allen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Allen practice?
- Dr. Mark Allen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Allen practices Anesthesiology near Independence, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Independence Anesthesiologists.