Dr. Mark Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bailey?

June 28th, 2017

Gallbladder Surgery

Did a great job on my surgery. However, he did not bother to remove a cyst that showed up on Ct scan 10 days later. I ask him why? His answer was "we do not like to cut on the liver". That is not a good enough answer for me. I think he either did not see it or was too lazy to take the time to do it. Now, I have to have my pcp to keep an eye on it. Very frustrating.

November 6th, 2015

Emergency Colon Surgery

Dr. Bailey saved my life when my colon ruptured from HER2 cancer chemo. I was rushed into emergency and he was surgeon on call and immediately prepped me for surgery. Without his expertise and skill I would not have survived the operation. A temporary colostomy was performed and later reconnection was dome by Dr. Bailey. I can not express how happy I am to have had Dr. Mark Bailey as my surgeon. He was the most gentle surgeon I have ever been operated on by. Thank you for your skills and caring deeply about your patient.

June 12th, 2015

Dr Bailey is a very experienced and skilled surgeon

February 14th, 2015

Though I Believe He Is An Excellent Surgeon, His Concern For Your time, his follow and case management is incredibly poor, if your going to use Dr. Bailey, plan on plenty of frustration and be prepared to manage every aspect of your care

April 27th, 2012

Good Dr. My GP sends his wife to him,and my cardiologist spoke highly of him. Friendly caring staff, had time to answer all my questions,and I ask alot of questions. Accurately detailed pre and post surgery instructions (verbal and written) Called to check on me the day after surgery. As for the other ratings, people tend to comment only if their experience wasn't the best in the world "according" to them. If they find one french fry that's not crunchy, they will complain and trash the restaraunt. I will definitely go back if the need arises.

January 23rd, 2010

Called on Wednesday and scheduled surgery for the very next day (don't expect Fridays to be that clear). Addressed my concerns with pain levels after surgery (due to other medical issues) and offered up a very good solution - the painbuster. Promptly returned my call the day after surgery (7:45 am AND thru the answering service) as I was concerned about the amount of blood at the surgery site. Again addressed the issue to my satisfaction. The answering service also called me back less than 30 minutes later to verify that I had received a call from the doctor.

October 4th, 2009

runaway if u can

the personality of cardboardcaring of a hunif your stomach pain will let udon't walk away runworst dr ever

September 30th, 2017