A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Benson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Benson, DO, FACEP is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Eisenhower Memorial Hosp, Rancho Mirage, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Benson DO and FACEP is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Benson practice?
- Dr. Mark Benson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Benson practices Emergency Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Emergency Physicians.