Dr. Mark Brandon Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mark Brandon?

STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Staff made many errors in scheduling my appointment. Staff is rude. I called them on it. I was told by a former patient staff is rude but I needed the appt. Waited for an hour to see the doc even though I was the only person in the waiting room. I was rudely laced in a waiting room. When he finally arrived he quibbled with me about information I gave staff and he overheard how I "spoke" to them. He demanded I look at him while he chastised me (I have a neck injury). I decided to leave and find a professional.

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Dr Brandon is a excellent doctor. Try and get an early appointment because it is a very busy office and you will wait..But he is worth it..

Posted on October 25th, 2017