A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fox, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Lawrence Hospital, Bronxville, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L. Fox FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Fox practice?
- Dr. Mark Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fox practices Otolaryngology near Tuckahoe, NY.
See Tuckahoe Otolaryngologists.