2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 31st, 2015

Do not go to this doctor. He is rude and dismissive.

Never ever go to this doctor show details Never ever go to this doctor
May 12th, 2015

Don't ever go to this doctor! Incompetent and rude as heck, worst doctor ever!

Doctor's Response

I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. We are committed to insuring that each and every one of our patients has as positive an experience as possible in our offices. We're very sorry to read about your experience and would like to speak with you as soon as possible to learn more. In order to respect your health privacy, please send us an email with your contact information to patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] and 'Tuckahoe' in the subject line and a member of Senior Management will get right back to you. We hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

Mar 16th, 2015

Dr. Fox should be ashamed of the way he deals with children. When my four year old, who was reasonably upset to have him looking in her ears cried, "i want to go home". He said, "you can go home...the sooner the better.". He was rude, wouldn't even engage her, and was unapologetic for his unprofessional behavior.

Doctor's Response

I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT & Allergy Associates. Our patients and their care means everything to us. We're very sorry to read about your experience and would like to hear more about your office visit. In order to respect your health privacy, please send us an email with your contact information to patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with your contact information and 'Tuckahoe' in the subject line and a member of our Patient Relations Team will get right back to you. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
by Unhappy patient. on Feb 14th, 2015

Absolutely HORRIBLE bed side manor. He told me I should "suck it up" after he couldn't see anything when checking out my throat. I have had a sore, swollen scratchy throat and its people like this who make me anxious and uneasy. I recommend this man to no one.

Doctor's Response

I'm Nora and I'm part of the Patient Relations Team at ENT & Allergy Associates. Service excellence is at the very core of our mission as an organization and we strive to insure that each and every one of our patients has a positive experience. I very sorry to read about your experience in our office. A member of our Senior Management Team would like to speak to you about your feedback in more detail. Please contact us via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with 'Tuckahoe ENTA' and your contact information and a Senior Manager will contact you immediately. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

patient show details patient
by Michael on Jan 7th, 2014

I have been a patient for several years and I have received consistant and excellent medical service from Dr. Fox. Both diagnosis and treatment - from sinus surgery to typical winter infections. In addition, last May ('13), during the coarse of a "routine" exam of my wife's throat for possible strep he discovered what turned out to be stage 4 throat cancer in her lymph nodes. Thanks to his prompt biopsy she was able to receive proper treatment and is now cancer free. I don't know how many would have missed it, but he was literally a life saver. He is an excellent physician with a somewhat understated bedside manner. Don't be put off by his manner, but consider yourself lucky to have him for your doctor.

May 1st, 2013

I see Dr. Fox every three months to have ear wax removed since I have Hearing aids and wax can build up quickly. I find nothing negative about Dr Fox. I do not have a problem talking to him. He answers all my questions in a professional manner which is what one should expect. I do recommend him to others.

NEVER AGAIN ! show details NEVER AGAIN !
Jun 6th, 2012

One of the rudest doctors I've ever been to. He didn't even look at me to start with. He kept typing while asking me questions in a very rude manner. Once I realized his attitude, I backfired and he decided to check my throat. I have Tracheitis and have been sick twice in a four months. I previously had seen another doctor who failed to medicate me. As it wasn't working I went to Dr. Fox for a 2nd opinion. Big mistake. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone. He is RUDE, inconsiderate and very uncaring. The type of doctor no one needs. No wonder he's no longer a Castle Connolly Guide Best Doctor.

Aug 18th, 2011

This guy is a scumbag!

May 10th, 2011

Dr Fox corrected my deviated septum.He did a great job. He was honest and accurate about everything, especially the "miserable" period before the packing was removed. (Unlike another Dr. who said I'd be back at work in a couple of days. Yeah, right.) And during my first appointment, he removed ear wax that 2 other doctors saw and did nothing about. I have and will continue to highly recommend Dr. Fox.

Nov 28th, 2010

Dr. Fox is a very competent physician. Hefully prepared me for my surgery. I felt secure and at ease in his care. My post op recovery was excellent. I would definitely recommend Dr Fox to a friend or relative.

bedside manners missing ... show details bedside manners missing ...
by senior citizen on Jul 28th, 2010

I am a senior citizen and I went to see this doctor for ear wax cleanup. the doctor cleaned 1 ear but not the other. ???.I pleaded withh him to clean my other ear but (pun intended) it fell on deaf ears.He said it was not necessary, I said I felt something and that I wanted my other ear washed, but, did I mentioned deaf ears maybe I should add a closed mind, I am feeling the wax not him. Its like the restaurant cook coming out of the bathroom and having washed only 1 hand (because he used only 1 hand to wipe)because the other hand is "clean".Also, he walked in and without introducing himself he went to poke in my ears at that point I stoped him and introduce myself ending my sentence with "... and you are Dr Fox I pressumed"to wich he grunted and proceded to poke and look some more, so, "bedside manners" are non-existant.I may be oold and sick and I have seen many, many doctors in my lifetime and some should "practice" a different profession.