A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Gonzalez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Luis Gonzalez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Mark Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gonzalez practices Ophthalmology near Bowie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bowie Ophthalmologists.