- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gonzalez is Excellent. Dr. Gonzalez has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George`s Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Mark Gonzalez practices Ophthalmology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD and College Park, MD.
See Silver Spring Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Gonzalez, Dr. Marcel Gonzalez, Dr. Marcelino Gonzalez, Dr. Marcellus Gonzalez, Dr. Marcelo Gonzalez, Dr. Marco Gonzalez