A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Gonzalez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Luis Gonzalez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Mark Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Gonzalez practices Ophthalmology near Bowie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Bowie Ophthalmologists.