A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Traumatic Brain Injury treatments
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lorry Gordon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Mark Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gordon practices Sports Medicine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Sports Medicine Doctors.