A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Traumatic Brain Injury treatments
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lorry Gordon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Mark Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Gordon practices Sports Medicine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Neurologists.