A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harrison, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Harrison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leslie Harrison MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Mark Harrison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Harrison practices Therapeutic Radiology near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and San Benito, TX.
See Harlingen Radiologists.