A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Horowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Horowitz, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Horowitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Mark Horowitz practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Warwick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewitt, NJ and New York, NY.
See Warwick Pediatricians, Warwick Family Physicians, and Warwick Adolescent Specialists.