A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kahn, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kahn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Kahn practice?
Dr. Mark Kahn practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Glenside, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Blue Bell, PA.
See Glenside Surgeons.