A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mackey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mackey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Mackey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Mackey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Mackey practice?
- Dr. Mark Mackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mackey practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.