Learn more about Dr. Mark Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Phillips, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Phillips has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Phillips MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Mark Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Phillips practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pain Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Anesthesiologists, Greensboro Internists, Greensboro Rheumatologists, and Greensboro Pain Management Doctors.