A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Phillips, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Phillips has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Cone Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lucas Phillips MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Mark Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Phillips practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pain Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Anesthesiologists, Greensboro Internists, Greensboro Rheumatologists, and Greensboro Pain Management Doctors.