Learn more about Dr. Mark Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Robbins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Robbins, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Robbins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lewis Robbins MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Mark Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Robbins practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Somerville, MA.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Rheumatologists.