Dr. Mark Robbins Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Robbins?

April 11th, 2011

Dr. Robbins must not need my business. After being transferred three times in the apparently vast Brigham Women's phone system, I was cheerily (not) informed I would need a doctor's referral to see him, a rule the doctor has, unrelated to my health insurance requirements.

April 26th, 2010

Wonderful Rheumatologist

He's busy, but I feel well-cared for. Dr. Robbins understands my condition and how to treat it and makes me feel that I can contact his office at any time to ask a question or a change in my medication. He is knowledgable and wants his patients to live full and active lives.

August 16th, 2010