A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosenblum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosenblum, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rosenblum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenblum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Rosenblum practice?
Dr. Mark Rosenblum practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons.