A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosenblum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosenblum, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rosenblum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Rosenblum MBBS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosenblum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rosenblum practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons.