Dr. Mark Rosenblum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Rosenblum?

July 9th, 2015

Dr Rosenblum has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever been to he was also the only doctor that explained in detail what was wrong with my neck he showed me an MRI of my neck compared to someone who is normal it really helps me understand things thoroughly He was so comforting he even hold my hand I needed at the time because I am very scared about having to have surgery but he made me feel totally at ease I highly recommend him

March 3rd, 2010

This was the most unpleasant physcian visit. After a two hour wait, the doctor spend a couple of minutes with me, telling me there was nothing he could do about my syptoms. Thankfully, I persued other medical avenues, because, months thereafter, I had two spinal surgeries~in the meantime, I had lost function of an arm and could barely walk. It goes to show you that even someone with the credentials of Dr. Rosenblum can be completely incompetent in a diagnosis, and recognizing a train wreck waiting to happen.

June 17th, 2015