Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Rubinstein
Dr. Mark Rubinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Children's Hospital Oakland Main Hospital and Doctors Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Rubinstein has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Rubinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Megumi Okumura
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Louise Aronson
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Anna Moscicki
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi38