A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Spencer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Gonzales Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Louis Spencer DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Mark Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Spencer practices Emergency Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Emergency Physicians.