A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stewart, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lindsey Stewart MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Mark Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Stewart practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Dermatologists and Missoula Pediatricians.