A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lin-Yi Wang MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Wang practice?
- Dr. Mark Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.