Dr. Mark Wang MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Marlton, NJ

4.7

September 3rd, 2016
Business Consultant
Great doctor, quickly grasped what needed to be done about my wrist fracture at every step of the way. and his surgical background combined with a degree in mechanical engineering delivered a surgical solution that provided flexibility in the wrist with no pain.

October 1st, 2015
I personally had a great experience with Dr. Wang. I found him to not only be extremely knowledgeable but friendly. He explained things very well while listening/answering all of my questions. I would absolutely recommend him to any of my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Wang for everything !!!!! You are the best.

September 25th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Wang was the best it could be considering why I was there. My finger was broken and quite crooked when I first visited his office and after the surgery it is straighter than I thought it would be. Dr. Wang was always pleasant and always took the time to explain everything to me. The day of the surgery he came into the pre-op room and explained everything from begining to end and made sure I was comfortable before anything. Throught my visits for physical therapy, he made time to pop in and say hello and to see how I was feeling. It was definately a great experience and I would reccomend him to everyone.

September 23rd, 2015
Excellent Physician
Dr. Wang was very upbeat and supportive throughout the entire process. From diagnosis to surgery to my post-op visit, he was always helpful and had all the answers I was looking for. I highly recommend both Rothman and Dr. Wang!