A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Warren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Warren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Warren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Warren MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Warren practice?
- Dr. Mark Warren has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark Warren practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winterville, NC and Kinston, NC.
See Greenville Internists.