Dr. Mark Wood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Wood?

June 19th, 2017

Rock Star in the Orthopedic Surgery World!!

New to the area my brother in-law recommended Dr.Wood who performed his rotator cuff surgery. I have had two previous rotator cuff surgeries and Dr. Wood performed the third. I am here to tell you it was by far the greatest experience I've had. My previous surgeon was very experienced but Dr, Wood's surgery had me on a much faster track to recovery. His professionalism, and expertise are above reproach. If you are in need of a GREAT Orthopedic surgeon look no further than Dr. Mark Wood.

October 15th, 2015

I would most surely recommend anyone who has any kind of shoulder or knee medical issues to see Dr. Mark Wood at Wake Orthopaedics-Cary. He is a very sincere and caring individual .

October 3rd, 2015

Dr. Wood did an outstanding job with my daughter for her ACL reconstruction . She is now back to competitive soccer 9 months after surgery. He took the time to explain everything and cited studies to back up his treatment plan. Never had to wait long and and everything was set up easily with surgery and post care. As a Physical Therapist I have been very impressed and have already recommended patients of mine .

August 20th, 2015

I was looking a doctor for my shoulder who had personality and would take the time to talk about my diagnosis. Dr. Wood was very friendly and personable. His staff was friendly as well!

August 14th, 2015

From my first visit until my last follow-up appointment after Rotator Cuff Surgery, Dr. Wood educated me on every step of the process. From diagnosis the tear, to treatment options, and follow through of my surgery, I had an understanding of exactly what my options were, the plan we choose, and what to expect during each stage (good or bad). Dr. Wood always listened to my questions and concerns and answered them as thoroughly as he could. Even on the day of surgery, he explained to my parents exactly what had been corrected in my shoulder, what my care needed to be in the days to come, and answered their questions just as thoroughly as he had mine. In my opinion, Dr. Wood and his nurse Kristy Poole made me feel as if their first priority was getting my shoulder healed and I back to the active lifestyle I was accustomed to. I would highly recommend Dr. Mark Wood.

March 24th, 2015

Excellent ortho guy

Guy's the best... period... in Raleigh anyway.

February 13th, 2015

Excellent

August 27th, 2014

Back in my kayak after a torn rotator cuff

I had a great experience with Dr. Wood. I began seeing him for a bad knee, but had surgery last year for a torn rotator cuff. I was well prepared for the surgery. It went well. Three days later, I was in physical therapy associated with this practice. It was gradual and effective. Now 8 months later, I am back in the gym, and 10 months later back paddling my kayak without pain. I love Dr. Wood. He takes time to explain everything to me. He is patient and gives me as much time as I need to make decisions. And my surgery and recovery are 110%. Highly recommended.

April 21st, 2014

Highly Recommended!

Dr. Wood was a second opinion appt for me, but I knew after reading these types of reviews (before I even met him), that I was going to transfer my care over to him. Everything I had researched was true. Dr. Wood IS very pleasant, down to earth, easy to talk to, spends time to answer all your questions and never makes you feel rushed. I really can't say enough about him or the staff. Everything about this experience has been positive for me, and I have nothing bad to say. I had read and heard horrible stories about shoulder surgeries in general and the recovery, but my experience and recovery wasn't bad at all. I contribute this all to Dr. Wood's knowledge, skill and expertise. I highly recommend Dr. Wood.

February 25th, 2014

Mr

What can I say, Dr Wood and his staff are outstanding!!! The staff has been very courteous, you get a warm feeling when they great you and must say you want to keep going back due to they way you are treated! Dr wood is the best, Always takes the time to answer questions, explain things in a way you can understand. His bedside manner is Great, you feel like you have known him all your life, he is always upbeat and makes you feel like the most important person in the world. Was blessed to been referred to his practice!!!.

January 21st, 2014

I have nothing but very positive thoughts about the care I received from Dr. Wood and all of the Wake Orthopaedic staff. Dr. Wood gave me a complete description of what my surgery would entail and what the followup would consist of. The surgery went as anticipated and that was great and then I had therapy with Dan Cyr at Wake Orthopaedics therapy. Dan was very knowledgable and experienced and set me up with a great course of therapy. I am happy to say that I am now 100% and even though I hope that I won't need their services again, I would never hesitate to go back and I strongly recommend Wake Orthopaedics to anyone.

November 17th, 2013

Best I've Ever Had

Dr. Wood is the best. I haven't met a better doctor. He made sure that everything was done right, and made me feel 1000% times better. He was so kind and caring, I wouldn't recommend another doctor! Dr. Wood is the best doctor ever!