A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark La Shell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Shell
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Shell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark La Shell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. La Shell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen La Shell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. La Shell practice?
- Dr. Mark La Shell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark La Shell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Everett Allergists and Everett Pediatricians.