A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark La Shell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Shell
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Shell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark La Shell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. La Shell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen La Shell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. La Shell practice?
- Dr. Mark La Shell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark La Shell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Everett Allergists and Everett Pediatricians.