A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lacambra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lacambra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacambra
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lacambra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lacambra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eating Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Ingrown Nails
- Knee Injuries
- Male Circumcision
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacambra graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lacambra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Lacambra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Lacambra practice?
- Dr. Mark Lacambra has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lacambra practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.