Learn more about Dr. Mark Lacambra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lacambra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacambra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lacambra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eating Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Ingrown Nails
- Knee Injuries
- Male Circumcision
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacambra graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lacambra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Lacambra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Lacambra practice?
- Dr. Mark Lacambra has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lacambra practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.