A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Laflamme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Laflamme, Internal Medicine Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Laflamme, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Informatics Fellowship
Education & Awards
Dr. Laflamme graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laflamme has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Laflamme MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Laflamme practice?
- Dr. Mark Laflamme has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Laflamme practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Tampa Internists.