A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lafuria is Excellent. Dr. Lafuria has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lafuria, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafuria graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lafuria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Dubuis Hospital of Lake Charles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lafuria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lafuria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Lafuria practice?
Dr. Mark Lafuria practices Internal Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Lafuria, Dr. Markus Lafuria, Dr. Marlon Lafuria, Dr. Marcelo Lafuria, Dr. Marc Lafuria, Dr. Marcellus Lafuria