A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lafuria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lafuria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lafuria, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafuria graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lafuria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- Dubuis Hospital of Lake Charles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Lafuria MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Lafuria practice?
- Dr. Mark Lafuria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Lafuria practices Internal Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Internists.