Dr. Mark Lafuria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lafuria?

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Most compassionate & knowledgeable doctor that I had had in 75yrs. Nurse is excellent.

Found my permanent doc at last

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Most charming and wonderful Doc I've ever had, explained things thoroughly, was convenient with scheduling, accurate in his findings. Completely in every category the best doctor I've had the fortune of finding.

Great

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr. LeFuria has been my Dr. Since moving to LC in 2005. He is also my Husbands Dr. and Cares for my mother, who is in a local nursing home. We all have a great deal of respect for him. I don't know what I would have done if he had not help me with getting care for my mother, I am so greatful for him being in my life.

Young, modern doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Doctor LaFluria is a good internal medicine practitioner. I have been seeing this doctor for over five years. He seems to embrace modern technology. Bring a list of medications with you. It is also wise to bring a list of your ailments, conditions, etc. for your appointment. This will visit more smooth.

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Dr. Lafuia has been my doctor for as long as he has been in practice. He is by far the MOST caring doctor I have ever had. He is brilliant and is an excellent diagnostician. He is very professional and is extremely compassionate. I am very grateful I chose him for my doctor.

super doc!!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

he is by far the most caring, kind, smart, respectful doctor i have ever had. I am so thankful.

LaFluria's tops!

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Both my wife and I have been going to Dr. LaFluria since he opened practice. He has been very professional and helpful since the begining. We haven't had any major medical problems, though I have a serious ongoing condition. Dr. LaFluria is fairly young. He is in with a good group of doctors. To me this means that he is up to date on modern medicine. He is a fine doctor and a good person. We both feel very comfortable with Dr. LaFluria.

Posted on September 24th, 2010

This is the most incompetent, arrogant and unprofessional "Doctor" i have ever met! He is obviously inexperienced and careless. And after being neglagent he then hides and plays the victim. I am affraid of physicians like him. He definitely is not in the business because he is compassionate and cares for people.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2010

His character shows in everything he does. I respect him, because he respects the dignity of his patients.

Posted on July 13th, 2016